About the Course
Body language is known as the most important part of face-to-face communication among people, and by the end of this workshop, delegates will know why. They will also gain an understanding of how it can be used effectively and successfully in their work, and private life. If you are able to identify different kinds of body language, it can help you in areas such as meetings with customers, recruitment and selection process, managing meetings, counselling, and coaching sessions, etc. To understand the importance of this skill, delegates will undertake a variety of practical activities throughout this stimulating day, and notenegative and positive body language in action.
Who Should Attend?
This is an ideal course for all who have a need to understand how body language can aid the communication process.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand both positive and negative body language
- be aware of how body language can affect others’ perceptions
- gain knowledge of the basics of cultural differences and what is ‘acceptable’ body language in the Middle East
Course Duration: 1 Day
- Introduction to body language
- Negative & positive body language
- ‘Actions speak louder than words’
- Origins of body language
- How to make a positive first impression
- The golden rules of making a good first impression
- Seated body positioning
- Recognising possible deceitful gestures
- Developing a positive body language style
- Body postures
- Handshakes, gestures & signals
- Body movements
- Facial expressions
- Eye contact
- Five common types of smile
- Being aware of cultural differences
- Gulf arab body language etiquette
- The secrets to successful body language
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings