About the Course
Here in the Gulf, millions of dollars are lost every year because of poor handling of customers by front-line, customer-facing employees. The key to maintaining customer loyalty is to strive to offer exceptional customer service, which in return will result in more business. Research shows that it costs approximately eight times as much to find a new customer, compared to keeping an existing one. This course is essential for all staff who have face-to-face contact with customers – because everyone in your company has the chance to make a positive ‘First Impression’.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in a customer related role who wishes to learn new skills and understand the key concepts of customer service that will enable them to perform more effectively in their role.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- provide excellent service to all customers
- recognize the needs and expectations of a customer
- consistently create a good impression for yourself and your company
Course Duration: 1 day
- Who are your customers?
- Internal customer service
- The customer relationship hierarchy
- What does it feel like to be a customer?
- Customer ‘perception points’
- ‘The customer’s perception is usually right’
- The seven steps of retail sales
- You, as a customer
- Your commitment to quality service
- The three levels of customer service
- Why do people complain?
- The benefits of complaints
- Some interesting facts about complaints
- How to handle a complaint
- Having a positive attitude in dealing with complaints
- Using positive words & language
- Communicating for success – understanding & being understood
- Going the extra mile – ‘the unforgettable ‘wow!’ factor’
- Building powerful relationships
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||6th April 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 2,110.00 which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings