About the Course
Those who have responsibility for the selection of individuals know that success rests primarily with the quality of employees. The interview is one of the most important recruitment tools. This course includes a series of exercises, activities, role plays and presentations, designed to assist delegates in the development of their interviewing skills.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and other personnel who are required to select and recruit new staff as part of their job role.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Clearly understand all aspects of the recruitment process. You will understand the need for a structured approach to interviewing, the use of effective interpersonal skills, and knowledge of behavioral interviewing techniques, to ensure you select quality employees for your organization.
Course Duration: 2 days
- Welcome & introduction
- The recruitment process
- The main steps in successful recruitment
- Preparing to recruit
- Defining the role – competencies / job descriptions / person specifications
- How to maximize your advertising scope
- Screening applicants
- Planning the interview process
- Types of interviews
- Arranging the interview
- Skills for successful recruitment
- Preparing for the interview
- Building rapport
- Understanding body language
- Listening actively
- Questioning skills
- Types of interview questions
- Structuring the interview
- Competency-based interviews
- Interview role plays
- Post-interview procedures & follow-up
- How to retain an employee once they have been appointed
- Transfer of learning into the workplace
- Mock assessment centre
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||2nd – 3rd February 2014|
|Date:||5th – 6th March 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 2,110.00 which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings