About the Course
This two-day course is the ideal way to learn the skills of how to write effective reports that are easy to understand, and show consistency and professionalism.
Who Should Attend?
This course has been especially developed for managers, supervisors, sales personnel, office staff, etc., who are responsible for preparing reports as part of their job.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- plan and structure a report professionally and properly
- be well trained in building the introduction, the main body, and the conclusion of an effective report
- compile a report in a logical sequence
- well trained to recognize and eliminate common errors in report writing
- focus on the main purpose of the report
- obtain the skills to maintain clarity in preparing your reports
Course Duration: 1 Day
- Types of business reports
- The purpose of business reports
- The skills required for writing a business report
- The seven steps to create a professional business report
- Clarify the objectives
- Determine the scope
- Consider the audience
- Obtain the information
- Analyze the information
- Determine the solution
- Organize the report
- Developing your own style
- Language choice
- Accuracy, brevity & clarity
- Designing the structure – beginning, middle, end
- The format of a report
- The importance of attractive presentation in a report
- The main sections of a report
- Report writing practice
- Writing the introduction
- Writing the body of a report
- Writing meaningful conclusions & recommendations
- Writing an effective executive summary
- Proofreading & editing
- The use of graphics
- References, glossary & appendices
- Trainer coaching & feedback
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||October 06, 2014|
|Date:||23rd April 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 1,055.00which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings