About the Course
The course covers all the fundamentals required to manage the process of change, so that it is as smooth and effective as possible.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for senior managers, managers and other personnel who are currently responsible for managing change within their organization.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Get a comprehensive knowledge of the skills and techniques required to manage change successfully. You will understand the dynamics of this much misunderstood, and often feared, process.
Course Duration: 1 day
- Understanding change
- What changes are coming?
- Generation y, technology, working conditions, etc.
- Theories of change
- Categorizing types of change
- The phases of change
- Managing during change
- impact of change
- Stages of transition
- The psychological stages of change
- Developing anticipatory change
- The roles involved in change
- The Adkar model & its application
- potential problems
- Action planning
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Change & you
- The ‘nature of change’ pattern
- Communicating change
- Applying change communication to your team
- The change manager’s checklist
- The eight step process of successful change
- Skills of the ‘change agent’
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||2nd March 2014|
|Date:||27th April 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 1,055.00which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings