About the Course
This two-day course combines a revision of the fundamental skills of the English language with practical activities, and provides you with an excellent grounding in professional written business communication.
Who Should Attend?
This course has been specifically designed for those who wish to learn, or revise the basics of English Grammar in a business context. This specially designed Foundation Course enables participants to improve their fundamental skills and build confidence to be able to communicate effectively in written English.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Get self-confidence in English communication using the written language
- understanding how grammatically correct sentences are formed
- be aware of different tenses and the way they should be used in written language
- use the Parts of Speech correctly
Course Duration: 2 days
- Necessary technical skills
- Recognizing the parts of speech (Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, conjunctions, etc.)
- Using the definite & indefinite articles (Correct use of ‘the’, ‘a’, & ‘an’)
- (Affixation) Prefixes & suffixes
- Common prefixes & suffixes, & their use
- Focus on prepositions
- Recognizing prepositions &the way to correctly use them
- Recognizing & using regular, & irregular verbs
- Understanding & using adverbs of different types
- Describe how, where, & when an action takes place
- Learning or revising common tenses by using:
- present simple
- Present continuous
- Past simple
- Past continuous
- Using punctuation effectively
- The structure of sentences
- How sentences are formed
- The use of simple, compound & complex sentences
- Basic reading skills
- Comprehension activities
- Individual trainer coaching & feedback
- How to use your learning back in the workplace
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||5th – 6th February 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 2,110.00 which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings