About the Course
Bringing energy and initiative to your job every day shows commitment. Caring more about your work and your organization will show in the results you produce. Showing commitment can demonstrate your leadership potential to managers and lead to career opportunities. Additionally, an effective and dedicated manager is the most influential factor in employees’ commitment. Employees’ psychological connection with their work has gained critical importance in the information/service economy of the 21st century. In the contemporary world of work, to compete effectively, companies not only must recruit the top talent, but must also inspire and enable employees to apply their full capabilities to their work. Contemporary organizations need employees who are psychologically connected to their work; who are willing and able to invest themselves fully in their roles; who are proactive and committedto high quality performance standards.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and staff are beneficial to any organization looking to improve how it selects, trains, and engages employees. Organizations interested in shaping a confident, highly productive, and dedicated workforce will find this course valuable.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Shape your organization’s culture based on desired employee behaviors, and select people who fit that culture.
- Modify aspects of your selection process to ensure you hire good cultural fits.
- Adapt good training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles while also reinforcing your organization’s culture.
- Develop high-quality communication that strengthens your organization’s culture and empowers employees.
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care, including employee recognition, lifestyle support, and eliminating workplace hassles.
Course Duration: 1 day
- Understand and nurture your own engagement and commitment of passion at work
- Focus on what is MOST MEANINGFUL for you
- Frame (or re-frame) to see the PROGRESS and IMPACT you are making
- Understand and address negative patterns and behaviors
- Passion at work: the benefits, understanding the model, identifying ‘passion’ phases
- Understanding the role of personal VALUES in generating a passionate work experience
- Understanding PROGRESS and how to see it more clearly
- Celebration and its importance
- Action planning: multiple activities to set personal goals.
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings