About the Course
How do you maintain employee morale when people work long hours? How does reward and recognition deflate or contribute to employees’ motivation, positive morale or retention?
Retention of excellent employees is one of the most important challenges in organizations today. From this training we will understand some key factors to accelerate your enthusiasm and develop the awareness for your people’s behavior and how to handle them professionally; in return will nourish yourself and assist you to improve your self-motivation.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and supervisors who need to motivate their teams towards exemplary performance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what motivates people to do what they do.
- Learn how to motivate yourself.
- Learn the basic principles of motivation.
- Recognize the signs of lack of motivation.
- Identify practical ways to motivate others and stay motivated yourself.
- Deliver effective praise and reprimand sessions to enhance performance.
- Create a working environment that promotes high levels of motivation.
- Learn how to set and agree challenging performance targets with team members.
- Identify and deal with motivation levels holding back the team.
- Create an effective action plan to maximize motivation and performance.
Course Duration: 1 day
- What is motivation?
- Are you a good motivator?
- Differing motivational needs of men and women
- Most powerful potential motivators
- Acquiring a positive mental attitude
- Motivating through change
- Keeping motivation high
- Creating a no-blame culture
- Getting the best from people
- Motivating individuals
- Motivating groups
- Empowering staff
- Preventing de-motivate on
- Dealing with de-motivated people
- How negativity de-motivates people
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings