About the Course
Effective salespeople are fundamental to any organization. In an increasingly competitive market, companies realise they must adopt a proactive approach to increasing sales and retaining their customers. This course is designed for people who represent their company’s image by selling their products or services over the telephone, and who want to increase their company’s long term business capability.
Who Should Attend?
All staff who use the telephone as a tool to sell products or services directly to external customers, and who need to improve and develop their telephone selling techniques.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- A comprehensive understanding of how to use the telephone to sell your company’s products and services
- A clear understanding of the techniques of using verbal communication skills to determine your customers’ needs and expectations
- The ability to increase your sales performance and effectively deal with existing, and new customers, over the telephone
Course Duration: 2 days
- Differentiating your organization from the competition
- Ensuring the ‘first impression’ is ‘a lasting impression’ – for all the right reasons
- Attitude, drive & confidence
- Verbal & vocal skills
- Using positive language
- How to sell professionally
- Prospecting & hunting for new business
- Why do people buy?
- Identifying customer needs
- Key questioning techniques
- Understanding the telephone selling process
- Planning & preparation
- The greeting
- Fully identifying the customer’s needs
- Meeting the customer’s needs
- Closing the sale
- Developing scripts – using variations of your script – practical applications
- Objections – obstacles or opportunities?
- How to handle objections
- Role plays
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings