About the Course
This course is designed to improve the quality of Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation. Emphasis is on the practice of translating English to Arabic in a variety of styles.
Who Should Attend?
- Any qualified person interested in developing their career in translation
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- demonstrate usage and understanding of the processes involved in translating
- demonstrate the capability and competency in translating documents between English and Arabic
- outline the professional and ethical standards required for professional translators
- demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of different translation tools used in the field (such as dictionaries, software, internet search, etc…)
Course Duration: As per the selected plan
The course is 100% practical training by daily translating a set number of words towards improving the translating skills.
You can select any of the following packages that suit the goal you are targeting to achieve:
No. of Words
|Basic||2,000 words||AED 1,450||Online|
|Intermediate||6,000 words||AED 3,950||Online|
|Professional||10,000 words||AED 6,750||Online|
|Advanced||16,000 words||AED 10,950||Online|
|Prolonged||26,000 words||AED 17,950||Online|
Material given during the training: Compiled translated material related to the course
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings