About the Course
This course is specifically designed for people who spend at least 50% of their time on the phone with customers. Poor telephone handling can be very expensive for your company, both in lost image and lost money. Millions of dollars are lost in the Gulf countries every year due to poor handling of customers by staff on the telephone. In one example, we tell a real life story of how a company lost over 5 million Dirhams because of poor telephone skills by a member of staff who did not know how to deal with a customer! Customers who are well handled will call again and bring you more business. Bad telephone technique, and poor customer care, will lose you customers. It costs you approximately eight times as much to find a new customer, compared to keeping an existing one. This course is essential if your staff have not been trained in effective telephone skills. It teaches the correct methods of proper telephone handling, in an enjoyable and highly participative course.
Who Should Attend?
This course targets all staff who directly, or indirectly, communicate with customers whether inside the country or abroad, and who need to improve and develop their telephone etiquette.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Increase your confidence in dealing with all types of callers
- Consistently create a good impression for yourself and your company by creating your own ‘Telephone Charter’
- Be aware of the best techniques to allow you to be professional when answering calls, transferring calls, putting callers on hold, dealing with enquiries and dealing with ‘difficult’ callers
- Learn the best approach for handling complaints on the telephone
Course Duration: 2 days
- Excellent customer service on the telephone
- How does a company improve its telephone technique?
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Answering incoming calls professionally
- Making outbound calls professionally
- Taking accurate messages
- Creating a positive first impression
- The importance of language and tone
- What ‘not to say’
- Clarity of voice
- Questioning skills
- Listening skills
- Handling difficult callers
- Dealing with complaints in a helpful and mature manner
- Creating a ‘telephone charter’ for your company
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||22nd – 23rd January 2014|
|Date:||21st – 22nd February 2014|
|Date:||3rd – 4th April 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 2,110.00 which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings