About the Course
The course offers a review of those techniques and skills necessary to the professional business-to-business salesperson. It is a highly participative course that reinforces learning points, through syndicate and practical exercises that are highly relevant to the individual delegate’s business. It is also a very useful course for those people who have just been appointed to a sales position and who need to understand the fundamentals of selling. All the key concepts of selling are covered in an easy to understand step-by-step format.
Who Should Attend?
This very popular course is designed for the business-to-business salesperson with some experience, who might not have had formal training, or who feels in need of a refresher course. It will also be of benefit to someone about to move into sales, someone who has just been appointed to a sales position, or anyone thinking of sales as a career.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of all the stages of the business-to-business sales process
- Adopt a more confident and competent approach to the whole sales process
- Get a new momentum in your sales approach
- Put many of the problems of selling into fresh perspective
- Think of many helpful and practical suggestions to assist you in your day-to-day work
- Have an interchange of ideas
Course Duration: 4 days
- An introduction to sales
- The link between customer service & customer loyalty
- How not to lose customers
- ‘The magic secret of sales’
- The role of the professional salesperson
- Persuading people to buy
- Your responsibilities to your company & your customer
- How good are you at understanding sales terminology? – a questionnaire to test your knowledge
- Sales vs marketing vs negotiation – what’s the difference?
- The marketing mix
- The ten ‘p’s of marketing
- Sales success – the management of the ‘marketing mix’
- The seven steps of a sale
- The salesperson’s five deadly errors
- Four key areas of knowledge needed to sell
- The qualities required in a professional salesperson
- How to sell professionally
- Understanding the psychology of selling
- Why do people buy … Anything?
- What we sell & what our customers buy?
- The benefit concept
- Identifying customer needs
- The key questioning techniques for effective selling
- Customer segmentation
- Tangible & intangible reasons why people buy
- Effective communication in selling
- Learning how to influence people
- Understanding the key aspects of communication
- The five ‘c’s of good communication
- The five qualities of an effective communicator
- Etiquette for client meetings
- The importance of body language in selling
- Asking the right questions
- Good & poor listeners
- Effective time management
- Time management quiz
- The definition of a good time manager
- Identifying personal & environmental timewasters
- Smart(er) objectives
- Ten rules to help you manage your time effectively
- Planning & organizing for sales success
- Time & territory management
- Understanding the importance of key ratios in selling
- Sales plans & forecasting
- Planning to achieve targets – a case study
- Finding customers / prospecting
- How to ‘qualify’ your prospects
- How to make the right appointments
- The telephone appointment plan
- Making a professional approach – every time
- Writing for appointments
- Using a presenter effectively
- Use of visual aids in your presentation
- The use of proposals – what to include
- Objections – obstacles or opportunities?
- How to handle objections
- How to overcome price objections
- Most frequently asked questions
- Closing the sale – different techniques
- Some basics about negotiation
- The five key outcomes of a negotiation
- After sales service – building long-term customer relationships
- ‘Staying close to your customers’
- Role plays
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||10th – 13th February 2014|
|Date:||6th – 9th April 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 4,220.00 which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings