Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities:
• Conducts research and analysis involving competitors, pricing, sales, and methods of marketing, existing and potential customer preferences, economic conditions, advertising, distribution, and other factors that may influence futures sales.
• Analyzes data and recommends specific actions based on findings.
• Establishes research methodology and design format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls, and/or questionnaires.
• Examines and analyzes statistical data to forecast future marketing trends. Gathers data on competitors and analyzes prices, sales and methods of marketing and distribution.
• Collects data on consumer preferences and buying habits.
• Prepares and presents reports and graphic illustrations of findings
Key skills for market research officer:
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent analytical skills
• Organisational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Numerical skills
• Verbal communication skills
Business or other Related Field