Medic First Aid Trainer
- Must be occupationally competent in the area of First Aid which can evidenced by holding a FAW certificate issued either by HSE or an Awarding Organization/body.
- Trainers/Assessors should also be able to provide a detailed, chronological list of evidence to show that they have regularly provided EFAW/FAW assessments during the previous three years.
- You must have a registration as below:
– registration as a doctor with the General Medical Council (GMC)
– registration as a nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
-registration as a paramedic with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
– Speak fluent English and be able to speak simply and eloquently.
– Be able to teach in a kinaesthetic manner
– Have an in depth understanding of customer care and health and safety procedure
– Has a strong skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, further IT system skill is a plus.
– Practical work experience of 3+ years in a major or multinational organization
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org