MUST have a NEBOSH Diploma qualification to be considered for this role or you must have be a Member of an appropriate professional body such as the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CFIOSH, CMIOSH, Grad IOSH or equivalent), Institution of Fire Engineers or other relevant body.
- The ideal candidate will have a technical HSE background with exposure to training in oil & gas, heavy manufacturing, or similar.
- Must have a minimum of at least 2 years teaching experience in any related HSE courses.
– BS in related Health and Safety and /or Environmental Field preferred, but may be substituted for a strong background in related operations and onsite experience.
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in HSE compliance field, and has an experience in implementing and Developing HSE Programs is a plus.
– Has a Nebosh Diploma
– Has a strong skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, further IT system skill is a plus.
– Proficiency in English and Arabic (Arabic mother tongue)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org