• Search, evaluate and approve hotel venues
• Negotiate with approved hotels for annual corporate rates and agreement
• Liaise with instructors regarding hotel bookings, tickets, visa processing, course materials and other requirements.
• Book course venues, hotel rooms, transportation and tickets for instructors and participants
• Making correspondents for different Client for upcoming trainings regarding arrangements and requirements. .
• Perform all logistic activities required for public and in house courses..
• Carry out analysis of work on a regular basis and recommend areas for further improvement.
• Ability to provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
• Ability to ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
• Ability to perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
• Ability to set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
• Ability to provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
• Ability to ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
• Ability to develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.