About the Course
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites currently used. This training will provide you with the know how to plan and manage your communications and marketing through the social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Google+ and Youtube. It will provide you with tips, techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing and online PR. Trainers will learn how to leverage the company’s presence on Social Media platforms to generate more connections, build relationships with customers and boost the profits of your Company.
Build real customer relationships and boost your business presence with the latest tools, techniques and strategies. This Social Media Marketing training will raise general awareness of the new online landscape of social media and online social networks. Help you develop new key practical, actionable skills to monitor and address reputational issues and increase your passion and enthusiasm for the digital social media opportunity.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals looking to gain a greater understanding of how to utilize online social media strategies, this 2-day course teaches the essential skills behind creating and managing effective social media strategy and campaigns. The course explains how to use sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ for marketing purposes, and covers the basic guidelines of effective blogging, Tweeting and posting.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a Social Media Marketing strategy for your business by using relevant tips and tools
- Establish a sustainable presence on the relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ for your business
- Execute a social media campaign and measure its impact using metrics
- Understand the best practice for social media marketing
Course Duration: 2 days
- Understanding social media
- What is social media?
- Blogs vs. Websites
- Why blogging is important and why a blog should be your first online social presence
- 11 ideas for creating engaging content for your blog
- Developing a social media strategy for your business
- Listen, engage and measure – listen again!
- Listening and monitoring – tips and tools
- Implement the social media engagement plan!
- Building an audience – how to integrate social media on your website?
- Make sharing easy!
- Measuring social media marketing efforts – tips and tools
- How to use Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and google+ for your business and marketing
- Facebook business pages
- Facebook engagement & marketing tips
- Facebook apps
- Facebook ads
- LinkedIn company pages
- LinkedIn marketing tips
- Twitter for business
- Twitter engagement & marketing tips
- Twitter apps – tweetdeck
- Social media management using hootsuite.com
- Google+ for business
- Photo & video sharing – marketing tips
- Viral marketing
Spaces available on the following dates:
|Date:||19th- 20th February 2014|
Material given during the training: [DVD’s and Case Studies will be used during this course to illustrate examples of good and bad change implementation processes].
Before the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Assessment Form to determine their current level and objectives for attending the course. The content of such Form will be used by the trainer only to give tailored training that is focused on each group of delegates.
At the end of the course
Each delegate will be asked to complete an Individual Development Plan and Vocational Completion Certificate.
AED 2,110.00which includes – Training materials, lunch & refreshments.
* Discounts available for multiple bookings